We`re looking for specialist in international advocacy
Fight For Right is a human rights organisation of people with disabilities which works for respect for rights of people with disabilities in Ukraine. After the beginning of the russia’s full-scale invasion, we created the international mechanism of Emergency Response by Fight For Right to help Ukrainians with disabilities.
To strengthen our team’s work in advocacy, we are looking for an international advocacy manager with an expertise of work with the EU institutions.
Core functional duties and responsibilities:
- Planning and carrying out advocacy activities at the level of the EU institutions and structures. Coordination and support of distinct advocacy campaigns targeting the EU institutions.
- Strengthening the work of the Fight For Right’s advocacy department. Participation in planning and coordination of advocacy processes at international and national levels.
- Preparation of public appeals, recommendations, statements, requests, analytical and other materials.
- Representation of the organisation during conferences, round tables, summits, meetings at the EU level.
- Organisation of public events and private meetings.
Core functional demands:
- Proven experience in human rights advocacy for at least 1 year.
- Understanding of advocacy processes at the EU level.
- Deep knowledge of work principles of the EU institutions.
- Willingness to travel for work needs.
- English language proficiency at the level that is high enough to work with project documentation, correspondence and to communicate freely with partners.
- Efficiency and good time management skills. Keeping to deadlines.
- Self-autonomy in organisation of the work process and performing tasks.
- Remote work. Business trips within Ukraine and abroad for advocacy purposes are possible
- Competitive and stable income level
We ask all relevant candidates to send an E-Mail with the CV and motivation letter on E-Mail email@example.com with the subject line «International advocacy manager».
Fight For Right policy is based on non-discrimination principles and involves equal opportunities for candidates regardless of any characteristics. We will be really glad to give preference to the representative of underrepresented communities under the same conditions and experience. We seek to support inclusion and diversity while building our team.
For some disabled Ukrainian refugees, even making it to the border doesn’t guarantee escape.
An international initiative “Emergency Response for Ukrainians With Disabilities by Fight For Right” will be holding the Side Event “Leading emergency response during the russian war in Ukraine: People with disabilities for people with disabilities” at the 15th Conference of States Parties to the CRPD. The event will take place on June 16th, 13:15 EST. […]
This publication is dedicated to all women with disabilities who are fighting bravely during the russian war against Ukraine. We have different faces.